Today is our 4th month/16th week of being pregnant! I have really felt Baby Mayfield growing this past week. My once loose pants are now getting tight and uncomfortable, heart burn is back again, I seem to want to eat every 2-3 hours, and the sensation of urine comes more rapidly and more often. JP was touching my tummy the other night and we were both amazed at how tight it has become just in the last week. Is there REALLY a baby in there? The sweetest part is watching JP crouch down beside my tummy and read to the baby each night. So precious!
Here are just a few other tidbits about Baby Mayfield this week!
- Baby is anywhere from 10-12 cm long!
- Fine lanugo hair now covers the head and body.
- Fingernails are well formed.
- Legs are longer than the arms.
- Baby begins to really start moving both arms and legs.
- I should start to feel the baby move any day now.
1 comment:
Awww... so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment