Playing Mommy

For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed about being a mom! I even remember a day many years ago when the Lord laid it on my heart to begin praying for my children to be great servants of Him and that they would love Him more than I could ever begin to love Him.

But it wasn't until my Mom found these pictures did I realize just how long I have been practicing? Aren't they funny? Mom actually framed the one of me "pregnant" and gave it to me for a Christmas present. Of course I cried!

But I have to tell you, all the upsets of my stomach and heartburn are totally worth it! I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like when Playing Mommy becomes reality! Oh Lord, hold my hand all the way through this exciting journey!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE these pics! You were definitely born to be a mom!