Please Pray for Bijili

Bijili is our house helper.  She comes 6 days a week for about an hour to clean our floors and, as of a few days ago, wash our dishes.  She is Bengali meaning she is from the state of Bengal and her home city is Kolkata.  Although a bit rough on the edges and sometimes stubborn to do things HER way, she is a hard worker!  I've come to care a great deal for her and she makes me laugh!

After a few months of working for us when we first arrived 2 years ago, her nephew came down with a brain tumor, we prayed for him, and he has been doing fine.  However, 2 days ago, she came in very upset and I knew something was wrong.  At first, she said all was okay, but I made her tell me.  Her nephew is not doing well and the doctors are giving him 2-3 days to live.  Today I prayed WITH her in what I would call Hinglish (not cultural in anyway) and, afterwards, you could tell she didn't know what to think.  However, I knew she felt something as her shoulders were quivering the entire time.  Please join us in praying for her nephew at this time and for answered prayer to be a mighty revealing of WHO our Lord is to those around us!

No comments: