Josh-Pruitt watched Sawyer for a few hours to I could take Mom to my favorite shopping market called Dilli Haat! We had a great time sweating and shopping! I introduced Mom to my fav Indian drink, Fruit Beer, which she liked. However, she still ended up ordering HER fav..COKE!
Sookie made sure to spend time with Grandma B during her visit and showed off her new trick of grabbing the straw out of her Mommy's mouth, escaping underneath the coffee table, and chewing on it!
We visited Ambi Mall and ate lunch at a Mediterranean Restaurant.
One day, while Josh-Pruitt and I were out doing a few things for Sawyer's government documents, we surprised Mom by buying her a dozen red roses!
She was able to meet several of our friends that she has heard so much about! When we first walked into M&M's house, she got bigs hugs and then suddenly started crying out of joy in seeing them for the first time after 5 years!!
Apart from all of that, she played and loved on her first grandson Sawyer!!
No matter how many years go by or how far apart we are, I will always think of my mom when I see flowers. She is such a great gardener! Here are 2 pictures of some of her favorite flowers in India that she found in our complex.
No comments:
Post a Comment