
"Oh Aunt Alicia, I love you so much!"

"See me in my pretty dress? I am just trying to look like you. But my hair isn't long enough yet. Momma says I can work on letting it grow out though."

"Aunt Alicia is coming in October to see me Grandma B?"

"Oh, I hope my eyes stay blue like Aunt Alicia's!"

"Gosh I can hardly wait to put my hands on her face!!!"

"YEAH for AUNT ALICIA...she's the best!!"

"Grandma B, if I open wide like this, is my mouth as big as Aunt Alicia's?"
"I even dream about going shopping with my Aunt Alicia and buying a cute oufit in India. I hope Momma and Daddy let me go someday! Plus Sawyer is going to need an older cousin to take care of him."

"Even when Momma and Daddy hold me and love me, I can tell they miss Aunt Alicia just like I know she misses them!"
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Can't wait till October!
3 comments:
Those are beautiful pics! Kara needs a blog!
You are so funny. For sure love the one about the big mouth...cu that would never be something I would say. :D
I do have a big mouth! Have to watch it most of the time. I agree Elizabeth..Kara SO needs a blog. Work on her for me will you! I have mentioned it before. I think hers would be great!
Post a Comment