Long Distance Shopping

Mom and I had a lot of fun shopping on Friday for Sawyer. I had been looking at several things online at Target. Mom went out early Friday morning while I stayed in bed late Friday evening and we shopped for Sawyer by phone and internet!

"Okay look in the Gerber section. Yes that's it! Get that one instead!"
"Do you see shoes that look like...you do? GREAT! Get those too!"

Oh the fun has just begun!!

3 comments:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

How fun!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of your mom! She looks so happy buying for Sawyer. Can't wait to see him. Praying for you during this time of heat...keep your feet up. :) Love you tons!

Unknown said...

i miss you so much!!! Thats what my mom looked like when she was shopping for my brother!!!

Praying for you,
Kaitlyn