I find it so interesting that everyone seems to be an expert on my tummy these days. The funny part is that every time one claims to "know" this or that basing their opinion on tummy observations, their opinion contradicts another's claim to knowledge based on tummy observations given the day before.
While shopping and site seeing in Thailand, everyone said that since I was carrying more side to side than out I was definitely having a girl. "By the look of your tummy..." Of course ultrasound pictures proved them to be incorrect. Then just yesterday I was talking to an Auntie, I told her I was having a boy, and she told me that "by the look of my tummy..", she sensed I was having a boy. Huh?
Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what they are talking about! The only factual observation one can base their opinion on is the presence of an appendage or the lack there of. I am PROUD of my tummy, but please, people near and far, let's just stop with the "by the look of your tummy" comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment