Question #1/2: We definitely want to find out the sex! However, as we have said many times, nothing comes easy in India and our problem solving skills continue to improve with each passing day. India has a very high female abortion rate. In this culture, males are preferred over females for many reasons. Therefore, it is illegal for doctors to disclose any information regarding the sex of the child. But we have found an answer to our small dilemma. We have to take another Visa run in May. So we are going to take a quick trip to Thailand, have an ultrasound done, and find out which one of us get our wish! JP wants a boy and of course, I want a girl! (Either way we will be thrilled!)
Question #3:
Girl Names
- Charlee Jonna (named after JP's brother Charles John that was still born)
- Adeline Dawn (named after Alicia's great grandmother)
- Sawyer Pruitt
- Benjamin Joseph
1 comment:
I love all the names, good choices! I really love the name Benjamin, but Sawyer is just so unique! (No Lost plugs here).
Post a Comment