I am from the SHOW ME state....PART 2
Well...the dripping flow continues. As the Indians would say when they don't know what to do: "I am in a double mind!" After 2 hours of working, the plumber came to me to tell me it is still not fixed. The part I guess did not work, but he wants to wait one more week to see if it will work. Then, if not, they will have to break 8 tiles to get to the other parts that might be broken to fix them. I called our landlord and her thoughts were to just 'let it be' since breaking 8 tiles will be too much of a hassle. WHAT? I was appalled. I told her that I try to be responsible with my water, especially in India when there is a lack of water. I also thought that there might be 3 classes of 4th graders in Springfield quite upset about not fixing a leaky faucet and just wasting the water. Hint: The Earth's a Water Cooler Unit. The faucet is not just dripping, there is a constant flow. Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, we are on this. Hopefully by the time Christmas comes around our 4th graders will have an idea how to help. We just started our unit last week...need a few weeks to get the kids up and going.
Authorization in just 2 weeks. Getting the kiddos ready...be praying:)
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment