I am from the SHOW ME state
Another plumber has come this afternoon to supposedly fix the leaky faucet which will now be the 12th one. However, he says he HAS the new part and has now been here for over an hour working. Can you believe this? I am sitting in the living room waiting. But I was born in Missouri, the Show Me State. I am not going to get my hopes up that the leaky faucet saga will conclude today. Not until they SHOW ME the fixed faucet will I believe it. So until then...we shall wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, we are on this. Hopefully in a couple of weeks our 4th graders will have an idea on how to help. Just started Water last week and need just a couple of days to get going.
Authorization on Dec. 4-5. Getting the kiddos ready. Need your prayers!
Love and miss you tons.
Post a Comment