WHAT IS THAT???

As you know, we have a night time visitor that is STILL coming into the house.  This morning I found some yellowish spotting near the door in the living room!!!  Not a good start to the day.  I LOVE nature...OUTSIDE!!!  I don't do rodents, spiders, cockroaches, and the list goes on.  Seriously, can't even squish bugs with a paper towel.  So with an already guarded, nervous temperament today because of the yellowish liquid spotting, I was extra sensitive to ANYTHING in the house.  Then I saw THIS

on the tube to our water filter in the kitchen!  FREAKED OUT!!!  (JP gone to language the whole day leaving me ALL.BY.MYSELF!)  Thought, if that is poop, we seriously have a RAT not a mouse. 

Ran out of the kitchen.  Tried to calm down.  Attempted to go back into the kitchen.  Took another look.  That's when I noticed little antenna type things coming out one end.  Jiggled the tube.  Antennas disappeared. 

NO POOP!!  Just a very large slug.  People, I don't know the details and I really don't care.  Just thankful that it was NOT POOP!!!!

No comments: