Wish I could see the video, but it says that it's private. It must be for Ella's eyes only!
Fixed the problem!! (I think). Hope all can enjoy now. I had fun making it. Sure can't wait to meet her in October!!
Ella, Kara and I just watched the video. I am in the process of posting the video of her watching it. Love ya.
This is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time, it brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to see Ella's next video.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wish I could see the video, but it says that it's private. It must be for Ella's eyes only!
Fixed the problem!! (I think). Hope all can enjoy now. I had fun making it. Sure can't wait to meet her in October!!
Ella, Kara and I just watched the video. I am in the process of posting the video of her watching it. Love ya.
This is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time, it brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to see Ella's next video.
Post a Comment