Sawyer's Room in the Making...Finished!

Here is Sawyer's room all put together and ready for his arrival! I had plans to paint the walls, but decided against it as it just seemed like one too many things to add to our very busy summer schedule. Josh-Pruitt thought it would be a good idea to paint later and I agreed! I think a soft color would make the bedroom completely perfect, but we will wait on complete perfection for the future!
Sometimes I just walk in there, lay on the bed, turn on the mobile, lean over the crib or stand at the changing table, imagining our lil Sawyer being with me! We sure can't wait for him to come!!


Above are pictures of his room from the bedroom door and the bathroom door.

Close up of "Mommy's Bed".

Our favorite furniture store made this changing table for us and it turned out great!

A few pics of Sawyer's crib.

2 closets filled with all the important stuff! If you look closely you can see his blue bathtub!

Close up of his shelves: including antique water jub and lantern for a Safari Adventure!

Close up of African pictures we took when JP lived in Lesotho.

Close up of mobile and bedside table.

2 comments:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

Wow , the room looks great!! It looks like you are set. Now we just have to pray for the little guy to arrive safe and sound. His room will be perfect with him in it :)

Stephanie Brown said...

Love, love, love it. I remember getting Mallory and Stephen's rooms all ready. I used to go in and just stare at everything. It is so much fun getting ready for a baby! Praying for you these last 20 days and for a safe delivery. :)