Our Sawyer Predictions

With just a month left before Sawyer's arrival, we decided to make predictions about what Sawyer will look like and when he will come! Let us know what you think as well! We sure can't wait to see him!

Josh-Pruitt's Predictions:
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blond
Weight: 8lbs 1 oz
Arrival Date: August 16

Alicia's Predictions:
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: IF any, wisps of blond hair
Weight: 8lbs 8oz
Arrival Date: August 19

4 comments:

Scot and Shelly said...

Just in response to the Sawyer predictions. We think that his eye color will be blue, hair color blond,Weight will be 15 lbs 3oz,and born on Aug 15th. Enjoy the
delivery. We love you both, Scot and Shelly Wilson

Mayfield Journeys said...

15 lbs????? Scot and Shelly, if you are right you will NOT be welcome to come visit us! :) Let's hope this prediction is NOT right!!! Love both!

Andrea said...

I've been thinking about it and here are my predictions:

Birthday: August 22

Eyes: Blue

Hair: a little bit of light brown

Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
(I was going to guess 8lb 8oz because that was my weight when I was born, but Alicia, you already called it!)

Stephanie Brown said...

Birthday: Aug. 19. That is the same as my wonderful sister-in-law, Pam Mallory. I may remember Sawyer's birthday. :)
Weight: 8lbs 6oz...that was Stephen.
Length: 22 in. both Mal and Stephen were 22 inches.
Hair: none :)
Eye Color: blue...aren't they all?
Love you!!! Can't wait to see precious Sawyer!!!