There's no room in here! I'm all scrunched up..face, one arm/hand, and one leg/foot!

See my two legs and feet? Am I a boy or girl? The mystery continues!

Here's my rib cage.

In these two pics, you can see both my hands.

Here's my face if you were trying to look up my nose! Gross!!

This is momma's favorite pic of me! It's the bottom of my feet just like little footprints. I think it's her favorite because she wants me to GO and share the good news!
If God so chooses, I will now enter the world on August 15. That is India's Independence/Freedom Day. I hope that, like Daddy and Momma pray, I can help share an everlasting freedom to India as well!
2 comments:
These pictures are precious! I think Baby Mayfield is a GIRL!
I am so excited for you. Ultrasound pics are the best, even if you can't tell the sex yet. I wish I could see you. I bet you are so cute preggers!
Post a Comment