Daddy's Little Girl

Here are photos of our beautiful niece Ella! I have to tell you how awesome it is to hear my brother talk about how beautiful HIS girls are and how much he loves HIS girls. My younger brother is a Daddy and I can't begin to express how proud I am of him and how blessed Ella is to have a father like my Jon-Jone! She is going to be Daddy's little girl! And from the moment I saw her pictures, I could see Jonathan! She looks just like him and I have a feeling will be just as funny and ornery!

And although this may not seem important, it meant the world to me that Ella was on time for family in the States as well as for family in India. She was born on March 16 in both the USA and India-around 1:15pm central time and 11:45pm India time. Thank you Ella for touching my heart in this way!


She reminds me of Alishon, one of my porcelain dolls from childhood; she is saying "I don't know what just happened to me but I need some more milk PLEASE!"; she is proud to be a girl of 8lbs 7oz (5 oz less than Aunt Alicia);I'm so hungry right now I will just chew on my hand till I get my way!


Can you see the resemblance? They both have so much to express! Or perhaps they will share a common passion for singing?


Ella with Nana Levell and Grandma B.

Ella with Grandpa Arnie and Papa Levell.

3 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

She is gorgeous! i can't wait to see your bundle of joy as well!

Andrea said...

She is so precious! Your parents look so enamored with her already! Wait until it's your turn!

Unknown said...

She is so precious! She is so cute!! I bet you will have one just like that only cuter