Making our flat homey is definitely taking time, but is slowly on the move. We visited a nursery yesterday and bought lots of plants. We got 3 palms, 4 small flowering trees/bushes, and 5 other unique Asian plants that I don't know the names of. We purchased all of them for less than $50 which is amazing to me! I have been waiting for this day and enjoyed every moment of it. Plants are soothing to me and I find the Lord teaching me His truths in caring for them. I watered them this morning before having my time with the Lord and asked Him to water and grow my heart with His Word. Right after this however, Josh-Pruitt told me about our unexpected visitor this morning. He found a tiny frog in our office hopping around. It must have been on one of the plants because I have no idea how a frog would appear in our home on the 15th floor. He put the frog out on the balcony for a few minutes until he could take him downstairs. However, the tale ends there in trajedy. As you may recall, many BUGS lost their lives just over a week ago on our balcony. And now we have had our second casualty. Kermit dried up and lost his life as well on the tiles of 1503.
Unexpected Visitor-The 2nd Casualty
Making our flat homey is definitely taking time, but is slowly on the move. We visited a nursery yesterday and bought lots of plants. We got 3 palms, 4 small flowering trees/bushes, and 5 other unique Asian plants that I don't know the names of. We purchased all of them for less than $50 which is amazing to me! I have been waiting for this day and enjoyed every moment of it. Plants are soothing to me and I find the Lord teaching me His truths in caring for them. I watered them this morning before having my time with the Lord and asked Him to water and grow my heart with His Word. Right after this however, Josh-Pruitt told me about our unexpected visitor this morning. He found a tiny frog in our office hopping around. It must have been on one of the plants because I have no idea how a frog would appear in our home on the 15th floor. He put the frog out on the balcony for a few minutes until he could take him downstairs. However, the tale ends there in trajedy. As you may recall, many BUGS lost their lives just over a week ago on our balcony. And now we have had our second casualty. Kermit dried up and lost his life as well on the tiles of 1503.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love checking your blog! It is so fun to read of all of your good doings and all of your adventures. I laughed this morning when I read your frog story. However, I thought it was going to end with him jumping off the balcony to his demise. Love ya-Amy Lohman
Hey guys! I really enjoy reading your blog. I am so exicted. I love keeping up with your life! Good luck with the making your house a home, I can totally identify! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment